• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup *STILL* fails because of Horde database

GrBeach

New Pleskian
Since the Parallels Team seems to be ignoring this thread I'm starting a new one.

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?291883-Backup-fails-because-of-Horde-database

It's been over a month since I've been having backup failures after the upgrade to 11.5 due to a missing horde database that was never on this machine.

I'm currently running 11.5.30 update 23 and I'm still getting the message "Unable to execute SQL: Unknown database 'horde'" for every email account.

I do not have any Plesk webmail clients (Horde, Atmail, Roundcube) installed.

Do you have horde mention in file /var/lib/plesk/components-configuration-state.db ?
Try to backup this file just in case and then run

# sed -i -e '/^horde#/ d' /var/lib/plesk/components-configuration-state.db

After that you can reconfigure horde with all correct settings with

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh post-install horde

Do you have horde mention in file /var/lib/plesk/components-configuration-state.db ?
Try to backup this file just in case and then run

# sed -i -e '/^horde#/ d' /var/lib/plesk/components-configuration-state.db

After that you can reconfigure horde with all correct settings with

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh post-install horde

Horde does not appear in my components-configuration-state.db file. The bootstrapper.sh command failed because I don't have Horde installed.

Backup still failed with the same message.

In terms of security and stability I would rather not install a component that I have no intention of ever using.

I would rather have a backup component that is not arbitrarily dependent on an unrelated component.

I mean install horde with autoinstaller and then remove it correctly with autoinstaller.

I mean install horde with autoinstaller and then remove it correctly with autoinstaller.

Installed using this command: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --install-component horde

The backup still fails with the same messages.

Same problem here in Plesk 12.5 - after uninstalling horde through the plesk autoinstaller backups don't work anymore "DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown database 'horde' at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Db/MysqlDbiBackend.pm line 68"

Back