• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup to ftp-repository not possible

B

BastianB

Hello,

I have a fresh installation of Plesk 10.4.4 Update #35 on Debian Squeeze. In Plesk 9 my Backup worked very well. In my fresh installation the upload into my ftp-Repository failed with this Error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="error" log-location="/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2012-06-11-125342.512/migration.result">
<message id="1e1a1558-b62b-4dbf-8148-913c5c4b3e87" severity="error" code="fatal">
<description>Runtime error</description>
</message>
<message id="fe7835e2-6b28-4adc-8487-52fdfa70eb81" severity="error" code="ExportFailed">
<description>The dump have been made successfully but can not be imported to FTP due to errors.
The dump 'test_info_1206111253.xml' have been leaved at repository '/var/lib/psa/dumps'. Please export it manually</description>
</message>
<message id="d9f9859a-0ae8-4398-8f99-e1a6af7d974c" severity="error" code="FtpError">
<description>FTP: Can't create dir /xxxxx/xxxxx/: /xxxxx/xxxxx/: No such file or directory
</description>
</message>
</execution-result>

The directory on my FTP-Server is correct and don't have to be created! What is going wrong?

Permission issue on my ftp-Server? It sounds like.... But I can log in. My Plesk 9 Installation works fine with the same ftp-User and Password.

I cannot understand, why the backup want to create a folder, which is already there?!

Oh, I found my mistake! It was a leading "/" in my path-settings for the ftp-repository...

Back