• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup

B

bartje3

Hello,

It seems that SB3 doesn't have any backup capabillities anymore, so I want to write a backup script for daily backups.
Can someone tell me which directories has to be back-upped and how to exclude trial sites from backup ?

Thank you, regards,

Bart

As I know next Sitebuilder version 4 will have backup option. As for now if you wish to backup Sitebuilder sites you need backup /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites (be default) directory and Sitebuilder database.
Each site has it's owner and you can distinguish trial site from regular by this owner. In mysql table 'site' all sites are listed. Each site has 'user_id'. List of users can be found in 'user' table. And if sites is owned by user 'NAME_guest' it means that this site is trial. In mysql it should be something like following request:

mysql> select s.alias from site s, user u where s.user_id=u.id and u.user_name like "%guest%";

This command should output you the list of trial sites.
Hope this information will be helpful for you.

Hi,

Thank you ! This helped me a lot.
If you are already working on V.4 I have some suggestions:

- permissions on sites incorrect after migration from V.2(rwxrwxrwx)
- blank page when clicking "publish" (but website was published)
- edit page changes text-type in table cell when a link name has a space (but the published linkname is correct).

Regards,

Bart

Back