• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

bandwidth limiter... how? where?

Sven L.

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

bandwidth limiter... how? where?
I activated it in components, even rebooted server, but i still can't find any option under domains to work with this. any suggestions?

SO CentOS 6.4 (Final)
11.5.30 #47

yes, otherwise i wouldnt be posting here.

but here, i'll be more clear what the problem is:
If you are subscribed to several hosting packages and have access to several webspaces associated with your account, in the Subscription menu at the top of the screen, select the required webspace.
Go to the Websites & Domains tab and click the site's domain name.
Click Bandwidth Limiting.
Select the Switch on bandwidth limiting checkbox.
In the Maximum bandwidth usage (KB/S) box, specify the maximum speed, measured in kilobytes per second, that a website can share among all its connections.
Select the Switch on connections limiting checkbox.
In the Connections limited to box, specify the maximum number of simultaneous connections to the site.
Click OK.

the bolded part: i do NOT have that option anywhere. i made sure the component is installed and i even rebooted the server, still no option.

Make sure that "Hosting settings management" and "Hosting performance settings management" permissions are enabled in subscription.

Make sure that "Hosting settings management" and "Hosting performance settings management" permissions are enabled in subscription.

enabled those options, but still the part that i bolded in my previous post, still isnt there

It is not possible to use the bandwidth limiting if you are using Nginx in addition to Apache.

Back