• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bandwidth: Month vs Billing Cycle

B

BlazeMiskulin

Looking through the bandwidth stats today, my partner discovered that one of our customers has a very high usage (which I'm glad to see, I like it when customers get lots of business). I wanted to check her usages for her billing cycle so that I could give her some warning rather than just slapping overage charges on her.

However, I can only find bandwidth used for the calendar month. I need to be able to see how much she's used in this billing period. Her billing period runs from the 16th to the 15th (not the 1st to the 31st).

Where do I find bandwidth per cycle for a client?

Thanks.

Plesk itself does not deal with 'billing cycles'. The stats are setup to report monthly. You would want to see about using a more flexible stats program than the one Plesk provides, or see if your billing program has a way to dissect the raw stats data to it's billing cycles.

Check the PSA database - in the table ClientsTraffic - you can get the daily calgulated stats from there.

Whistler: That solution is a little impractical. I'm looking for a way to allow the customers to view their bandwidth usage for their billing cycle.

Are there any plug-ins for Plesk that will allow this? I'm also digging through ModernBill to see if there's somewhere in there to view the stats this way.

My point being: you could simply write a little tool that would calgulate the traffic in your needed period and show it on a page.

I made a tool to summarize certain traffic data on a daily basis for some of my customers - and it's very easy.

Back