• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Become a reseller

K

KimG

Hi,
I run a hosting company and we have had a few requests from clients to run Plesk on their dedicated servers or VPS accounts. I have searched this site high and low, called, emailed and have never received a response.

My question is simple: Who do I talk to to be able to resell licenses to my clients?

Thank you,
Kim

You should contact your sales representative regarding ALL questions regarding licenses, money, etc.

That's the thing. How exactly should I get a sales rep? I left a bunch of messages on the sales department voicemail that was listed on the site and they never call back.

That's the thing. How exactly should I get a sales rep? I left a bunch of messages on the sales department voicemail that was listed on the site and they never call back.

Hello Kim,

Can you clarify on what exactly the address you sent the message? We will check.

I have filled this out:
http://www.parallels.com/spp/partnerprograminfo/

I also called these numbers:
+1 (703) 815-5670
+1 (703) 815-5675

Until I reached some voicemail in sales. Left a message and no reply. If I could get and email to a person or a direct phone number it would be great.

Thank you,
Kim

KimG,

Try to use our Seattle Office phone numbers:

+1 (425) 282 6400
+1 (425) 282 6444

Back