1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Become a reseller

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Suggestions and Feedback' started by KimG, Jan 18, 2010.

1. KimG

KimG Guest

Hi,
    I run a hosting company and we have had a few requests from clients to run Plesk on their dedicated servers or VPS accounts. I have searched this site high and low, called, emailed and have never received a response.

My question is simple: Who do I talk to to be able to resell licenses to my clients?

Thank you,
    Kim

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    You should contact your sales representative regarding ALL questions regarding licenses, money, etc.

3. KimG

KimG Guest

That's the thing. How exactly should I get a sales rep? I left a bunch of messages on the sales department voicemail that was listed on the site and they never call back.

4. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Hello Kim,

Can you clarify on what exactly the address you sent the message? We will check.

5. KimG

KimG Guest

I have filled this out:
    http://www.parallels.com/spp/partnerprograminfo/

I also called these numbers:
    +1 (703) 815-5670
    +1 (703) 815-5675

Until I reached some voicemail in sales. Left a message and no reply. If I could get and email to a person or a direct phone number it would be great.

Thank you,
    Kim

6. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    KimG,

Try to use our Seattle Office phone numbers:

+1 (425) 282 6400
    +1 (425) 282 6444