1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Bigger database as 2,5M how ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by keymasterdk, Nov 25, 2005.

1. keymasterdk

keymasterdk Basic Pleskian

73%
    Hi

I have a store using mysql databases i also have a .sql file with a size about 10Mb and i cant import that as it seaqms to be too big, what can i do to allow bigger databases i think the limit now is about 2,5Mb ?

Regards John

2. vekna

vekna Guest

Hmmm... MySQL can have limit 4Gb only (by default).... probably it is internal error in .sql file?
    Do you tried to add it via mysql command prompt

3. keymasterdk

keymasterdk Basic Pleskian

73%
    Hi

Hmm the way i normal do is that i make the database and a user after that i press DB Web Admin in Plesk.
    Now on the left site i have the name of the data base lets call it john-data, when i press that and then press the buttom SQL There i can search for the .sql file on my HD and it is also here i have the txt (Maksimum size: 2.048MB)

I havetryed with some diff. sql files but when they are over about 4 Mb then it goes wrong..

How to do it on the comand promt ?

Regards John