• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

BIND DNS Error Plesk 10.4.4 WIndows 2008

i done a query and get this

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

mysql> SELECT d.name FROM domains d LEFT JOIN dns_zone z ON d.dns_zone_id=z.id W
HERE z.id IS NULL;

+----------------------------+
| name |
| qubefx.in |
| demo.qubefx.in |
| health.dpfinancialcorp.in |
| health1.dpfinancialcorp.in |
| merkur.oxygeninfotech.com |
5 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

i refer to that link; it gives me this

mysql> UPDATE domains SET dns_zone_id='DNS-ZONE-ID' WHERE name='qubefx.in';
Query OK, 0 rows affected, 1 warning (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 1 Changed: 0 Warnings: 1

dns_zone_id='DNS-ZONE-ID'

REAL DNS-ZONE-ID should be here, but not phrase 'DNS-ZONE-ID'!!! Please contact support team until you will not completely damage Plesk database.

getting this error !!

Error: Set default component failed: defpackagemng failed: Execute dnsmng.exe REMOVE * failed with error code 1: syntax error
Execute dnsmng.exe UPDATE * failed with error code 1: syntax error

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator>cd %plesk_bin%

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>cd..

i again try this ..

mysql> SELECT d.name FROM domains d LEFT JOIN dns_zone z ON d.dns_zone_id=z.id W
HERE z.id IS NULL;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

please tell me what now ?

I´m experiencing the same kind of problems since yesterday:

Error: Some of the selected subscriptions were not removed.
Error: DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

I´m running Plesk 10.4.4 #26 Windows 2008 R2 Datacenter into Virtuozzo container.

Please HELP!!!

Now all of the domains cannot be accessed via FTP too:

Connected to xxx.xxxx.net.
220 Microsoft FTP Service
Name (xxx.xxxx.net:root): XXXXXXXXXX
331 Password required for XXXXXXXXXX.
Password:
530 User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible.
ftp: Login failed
ftp>

All the domains have the same problem in 3 different servers!!!!

Hello,
it can be fix. i have simply edited dns tables, and insert the records into it. and its done.
then i can able to delete the subscription.

query this

HERE z.id IS NULL;

and tell me the output.

I have a Plesk windows server and I want it to work with my 3 existing nameservers. I have configured the name-servers to accept zone-files exported from the Windows server but I do not know how to make the windows server export zone files to them. My research has led to making a batch file which I schedule with the windows task scheduler.

My questions are:

1)What is the location of Plesk zone files on a Windows 2008 R2 Plesk server? 2)What do I include in the batch file to achieve this? I need a typical zone exporting script.

Thanks

Hello

I have the same problem and I have not managed to resolve it.

Can you help me with this?

Error: Unable to set BIND DNS Server 9.9.3-P2 (Extended Support Version) as default DNS server: Execute dnsmng.exe REMOVE * failed with error code 1: Invalid field Option in PTR record. Invalid number.
Execute dnsmng.exe UPDATE * failed with error code 1: Invalid field Option in PTR record. Invalid number.
(Error code 1)

Hello

I have the same problem and I have not managed to resolve it.

Can you help me with this?

Error: Unable to set BIND DNS Server 9.9.3-P2 (Extended Support Version) as default DNS server: Execute dnsmng.exe REMOVE * failed with error code 1: Invalid field Option in PTR record. Invalid number.
Execute dnsmng.exe UPDATE * failed with error code 1: Invalid field Option in PTR record. Invalid number.
(Error code 1)
Have you tried to fix it with my suggestions from this thread?

Back