1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Blank/Empty Domain Template - cannot remove!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by sem101, Mar 18, 2007.

1. sem101

sem101 Guest

This is getting really frustrating now. I haven't even been able to get past Templates without Bugs:

Fresh Install, no core Plesk modifications:

1. I create a Client Template
    2. I create a Domain Template
    3. I add new Client with Client Template
    4. Click on Client and add new Domain with Domain Template
    5. Repeat steps for multiple Clients/Templates

Now...

6. Testing a new Domain, I added new Client, then new Domain
    7. Decided I didn't want Domain because I'm testing, so I delete Domain
    8. I now go to Domain Templates and a BLANK/EMPTY Domain template exists with the Checkbox - but no name is present.
    9. Of course I check the box to Delete the empty domain, then I get the error above.

Database Check...

10. I goto Server mySQL DB click Table > Tempates
    11. All my other Templates are there - but one is missing - of course it's the empty one.
    12. However - it's MISSING - it's not EMPTY in mySQL, so I can't even drop it.
    13. So I should have 8 Templates (rows) total in the Table with ID's 1-8 - BUT, id 7 is missing.
    14. So I add a new row, id 7 now appears and EMPTY/BLANK Template shows back up in Plesk > Domains > Domain Templates.

Anybody? Bug? What's up with this? I'm REALLY afraid if I begin to add 1,000's of domains, and this happens - I will lose my Client/Domain existing templates!

Patch? Solution? Non-mySQL fix? Link to thread??? Please advise.

2. raaqi

raaqi Guest

I have this same problem.

Is there a fix? Does anyone know where plesk stores the data for the client templates?