• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank/Empty Domain Template - cannot remove!

S

sem101

This is getting really frustrating now. I haven't even been able to get past Templates without Bugs:

Internal Plesk error occurred: TemplatesList::remove() failed: TemplatesList::getRepositId_() failed: Unable to define templates

Fresh Install, no core Plesk modifications:

1. I create a Client Template
2. I create a Domain Template
3. I add new Client with Client Template
4. Click on Client and add new Domain with Domain Template
5. Repeat steps for multiple Clients/Templates

Now...

6. Testing a new Domain, I added new Client, then new Domain
7. Decided I didn't want Domain because I'm testing, so I delete Domain
8. I now go to Domain Templates and a BLANK/EMPTY Domain template exists with the Checkbox - but no name is present.
9. Of course I check the box to Delete the empty domain, then I get the error above.

Database Check...

10. I goto Server mySQL DB click Table > Tempates
11. All my other Templates are there - but one is missing - of course it's the empty one.
12. However - it's MISSING - it's not EMPTY in mySQL, so I can't even drop it.
13. So I should have 8 Templates (rows) total in the Table with ID's 1-8 - BUT, id 7 is missing.
14. So I add a new row, id 7 now appears and EMPTY/BLANK Template shows back up in Plesk > Domains > Domain Templates.

Anybody? Bug? What's up with this? I'm REALLY afraid if I begin to add 1,000's of domains, and this happens - I will lose my Client/Domain existing templates!

Patch? Solution? Non-mySQL fix? Link to thread??? Please advise.

I have this same problem.

Is there a fix? Does anyone know where plesk stores the data for the client templates?

Back