• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank Login Page after Install something

thorgek

New Pleskian
Blank Login Page after Install

Hi there,

i've got a problem with a new machine. After installing one or all of these components i get a blank login screen:
- horde
- health monitor
- migration manager

/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log:
(mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_failure_redirect_url() in /opt/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3 on line 191

/usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log:
empty

any good advices?!

cheers
gini

Last edited:
If you see empty page in Plesk control panel instead of a page with content, it means that an error occurred. By default Plesk does not show PHP errors for security reasons. To enable PHP error reporting, you can edit $PRODUCT_ROOT_D/admin/conf/php.ini and set display_errors = On, then restart Plesk. This should resolve the issue and help you locate the error.

Hi.

I allready did that. It is the same as in the logs:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_failure_redirect_url() in /opt/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3 on line 191

Looks like the installation didnt complete fully that some files are missing! A re-installation of those modules is highly advisable.

Hey, sounds good. But how do i a reinstall of plesk components?!
As far as i know there is no uninstall option in autoinstaller.
do i have to uninstall the packages with apt-get?!

cheers

okay, that was quite easy.

i did a seccessfull reinstall but i still get this error.
maybe the packages from the strato server aren't correct.

Try defining the source of packages to the plesk server it self

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --source=http://64.131.90.31

that did it.
thanks a lot. i had try source as well but it didn't worked.
but your ip work!

cheers

Back