• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Blank Package Update Manager notification

Jllynch

Regular Pleskian
I'm getting update notification emails from Onyx but the key line doesn't say what update is actually available. Like this

The following package updates are available:

Any ideas?

I would suggest you install all available updates manually with corresponding daily maintenance task:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -f InstallSystemPackageUpdates

It should update Package Update Manager status.

I thought that was a bug. We are getting empty messages, too, all the time. No updates are due when the package manager is opened in GUI. I never cared for this, because I thought that this is a known bug as other users hard frequently mentioned it some while ago.

Igor will that install Plesk microupdates automatically? What about major updates to 12.5? I like to know what is going on before updating things.

The command above will initiate system updates (OS) installation. For Plesk updates you can use

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

command in CLI. Or enable automatically Plesk updates installation:

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 10.31.34.png

Back