• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Blank page on "Ftp Access" for a specific domain but nothing on log files :S

AntonioLocador

New Pleskian
Hi,

Plesk 10.4.4 is giving me a hard time on a windows 2003 server. When I click on "FTP Access" it returns a blank page. It doesn't happen to all accounts on the server, just for a specific domain. It's now a browser problem, the page is actually blank, it's not a javascript or CSS problem. The domain is apparently working fine, showing right over web, accessing normally through FTP, no problems noticed.

I looked at the log files with no luck. No errors whatsoever, not even one error line in panel.log, neither php_error.log and the W3SVC2490 is practically a joke :'( No errors on Event Viewer either... I tried also to set the "Debug" registry entry, but it didn't change anything on the logs. Still no errors on the log files, and yet just a blank page on "FTP Access" for this domain. The most strange thing is that, for a moment, in one of my desperate "ctrl-****-r" on browser, it suddenly displayed the page. But right after the problem started all over again. I've lost more than an hour on this and still have no clue.

Would you guys please give a clue on how to debug and locate the problem?
It's quite hard when we can't locate anything on the log files to start with :S

Thanks,
Antonio.

http://kb.parallels.com/113637 and many other articles in result of "blank page" search.

I did a search before posting here, and also read other threads suggesting procedures that end up messing with other things. So, I haven't tried any updates and thought that would be safer to ask for support first, as we are talking about a production server. I haven't changed anything (yet) but the problem seems to have disappeared by itself.

Seizing the opportunity, I'd like to ask you how should I proper debug Plesk when this kind of issue happens. As I said, I wasn't able to see any errors reported in the logs files.

Thanks again.

Back