• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blog Categories

BoiseComputer

Regular Pleskian
I have a customer that is in Papua New Guinea that doesn't have access to a computer all the time. They write a blog and then e-mail it when it is possible. Someone then enters the information into the blog for them. This results in two sets of categories. A category that we create called October 2008 and an automatic category called October, 2008. The problem with this is that the date the information is posted doesn't always represent the date the information was written so blog written in September 2008 might get entered in October 2008. So I would put the blog entry in September 2008 and it would automatically go into a category called October, 2008. The people reading the bog get confused as to why there are two of each month. Is there a way to disable the automatic categories if the topic is already assigned a category?

I understand what the problem is but as I know there is no way to disable this automatic category assign. I will pass this information to developers as a feature request for future versions.

Back