• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blog RSS and browser notification

S

serverman

In browsers like Firefox, when you go to a page with an RSS feed you get the little orange RSS icon in the address bar. The same happens for Google toolbar and such.

This happens for me on this forum right now.

How do we get the Sitebuilder blogs that have RSS to do the same thing?

Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder has it's own RSS module which allows you to automatically load favorite news and information on you site from RSS news feeds (also called "channels").
As I understand you wish to add such RSS channel on your Sitebuilder site, so other people could use it for automatically getting news from your site/blog. Is that right? If so, unfortunately, there is no built-in functionality in Sitebuilder for this but you could probably add some script on the page with Script module which could allow this. For more information better check some internet resources.

And do you know how to find again my rss and put it again in my module bar ,I am lost it or I delete , I dont know how ?

RSS module

And do you know how to find again my rss and put it again in my module bar ,I am lost it or I delete , I dont know how ?

First of all, please check that module installed in system. For this log into Sitebuilder admin CP and check System -> Modules section.
If it's there, you need to make sure that RSS module is added into appropriate plan which is in use for the website. Check plan properties and add RSS module if it's missing there.

Back