1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Blog - turn off comments or ?

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by dwightk, Oct 17, 2007.

1. dwightk

dwightk Guest

Suggestion......

It would be nice to turn on or off comments. In a dream that choice could be made for each individual post so some could have comments and others would not.

The current scheme might be made to work if there were one small change. Currently, you can select 1 comment per post. The software seems to select the latest comment. Instead, if the first comment were the one shown (instead of the last), then that comment could be made to say "sorry, comments are turned off for this posting"

Is there a straightforward way to make this happen with the current software?

Thanks !

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Thank you for your interest in this case. Unfortunately, in current version it can not be done. Anyway, I have passed this post to Sitebuilder product manager as a feature request for future Sitebuilder versions.

3. om4knowledge

om4knowledge Guest

I would also like to turn off comments and/or allow comments to be reviewed before going live.
    Is this available in 4.2?
    Thanks for your work.

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Unfortunately, in latest 4.2 version there is no such functionality, but feature request for this exists. I have increased priority of it. Hope it will be added in next Sitebuilder versions.