• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blog - turn off comments or ?

D

dwightk

Suggestion......

It would be nice to turn on or off comments. In a dream that choice could be made for each individual post so some could have comments and others would not.

The current scheme might be made to work if there were one small change. Currently, you can select 1 comment per post. The software seems to select the latest comment. Instead, if the first comment were the one shown (instead of the last), then that comment could be made to say "sorry, comments are turned off for this posting"

Is there a straightforward way to make this happen with the current software?

Thanks !

Thank you for your interest in this case. Unfortunately, in current version it can not be done. Anyway, I have passed this post to Sitebuilder product manager as a feature request for future Sitebuilder versions.

I would also like to turn off comments and/or allow comments to be reviewed before going live.
Is this available in 4.2?
Thanks for your work.

Unfortunately, in latest 4.2 version there is no such functionality, but feature request for this exists. I have increased priority of it. Hope it will be added in next Sitebuilder versions.

Back