• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bought a license a while back - want to use again??

S

section9

Hello,

A while back I purchased a 1 time license for Plesk (about March time) and I installed it and all that jazz. After a while, lots of headaches/growing pains/learning I decided to remove it from my system and do without it.

Now, Im in the process of getting an additoinial server, which I would like to use Plesk on again, but this time do it right and start the server from the beginning using Plesk and ONLY plesk. Im wondering a few things:

How long does my license last? Since i purchased the 1 time license, does it last forever? (just without product updates/support, etc)? Can I install it at any time as long as Im within my first year of unlimited patches/downloads etc?

Once the first year passes, the copy that Ive downloaded is it? I no longer have access to downloading new versions correct? I also lose support prevlidges etc?

Having purchased the 1 time license, if I do decide to install it and use it I will be able to for as long as I like, without ever needing to repay anything, correct? (Im just limited by product lifecycles/updates - since paying basically earns me the right to download additonal future versions/upgrades)???

Thanks for any help with this!

A lot of things depends from features on your key. If you haven't SUS on key then you will be not able to upgrade your key for next build. Also key renewal depends of license type. For more info you can contact our Sales team at [email protected]

Back