• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Broken Business Manager / Business Operations

• Thread starter Hendrik JA Meyer
  • Start date
H

Hendrik JA Meyer

When I click on any icon (Customers, Subscriptions, Domains, SSL Certificates) under the Business Manager / Business Operations I receive the following Error:

An unexpected error occurred. Please go back and retry your operation. If this error persists, contact Customer and Business Manager administrator.

Error Report #4cd96603391b9

Do you have any related error messages in Windows Event Viewer?

Same to me !!

Hi this is happing also to me , in a new installation of Plesk 10.0.1.

As I know there is something not working related to the SSO ( Single Sign-On)

For an unknown reason on the installation came up some errors relating the installation of SSO between Plesk Panel and Business Manager .....!!

The two softwares was working but right now something came up ....!!!

I've tried also some re-registration of the SSO with SSO.EXE described on some Admin manuals but without any result .!!!

Any idea on how resolve the issue ?

THanks
Dan

Same here.. came up after Business manager install... as long as this is not working, you cant even uninstall the Business Manager. Very disappointing.

I`ve been reading the forum up and down for days now and didnt find any solution.

Did you try contact support team for fixing this issue?

No, but i wonder why you as a team member dont answer and give a solution now?
You read that we have problems and ask if we did contact the team.... as a team member....

No, but i wonder why you as a team member dont answer and give a solution now?
You read that we have problems and ask if we did contact the team.... as a team member....

Excuse me, but forum is not support helpdesk but only place for discussions and I'm not supporter. I haven't access to your server and can't investigate problem deeply as it can be performed by support team. I help at a forum only as I can. But not all in my forces, believe me. Frequently a problem can be solved only by official support team.

Hello, just installed a new license for Customer & Business manager addon on my clean new Plesk 10.4.4 panel,
i added non-hosting plan for dedicated server and added this plan as subscription to the newly added client.

The subscription shows in "Pending" so when i try to edit it and put it on "Active" i receive error:
An unexpected error occurred. Please go back and retry your operation. If this error persists, contact Parallels support.

Error Message : 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'domain_id' cannot be null#0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\billing-libs\objects\Package.php(196): DBQuery->execute(Array)
#1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\billing-libs\object_managers\PackageManager.php(89): Package->update()
#2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\admin\include\lib-action\packages\EditPackageResponse.php(251): PackageManager::update(Object(Package))
#3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\lib-action\baseaction.php(1825): EditPackageResponse->execute()
#4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs\admin\packages.php(27): dispatchAction('packages', '359')
#5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\admin\include\lib-action\default\controllers\IndexController.php(24): require('C:\Program File...')
#6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Controller\Action.php(513): IndexController->indexAction()
#7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Controller\Dispatcher\Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
#8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Controller\Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs\admin\index.php(30): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#10 {main}'

Error Report #4eca75f36a4a9

Details

--- GENERAL ----------------------------

Description: 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'domain_id' cannot be null#0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\billing-libs\objects\Package.php(196): DBQuery->execute(Array)
#1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\billing-libs\object_managers\PackageManager.php(89): Package->update()
#2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\admin\include\lib-action\packages\EditPackageResponse.php(251): PackageManager::update(Object(Package))
#3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\lib-action\baseaction.php(1825): EditPackageResponse->execute()
#4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs\admin\packages.php(27): dispatchAction('packages', '359')
#5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\admin\include\lib-action\default\controllers\IndexController.php(24): require('C:\Program File...')
#6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Controller\Action.php(513): IndexController->indexAction()
#7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Controller\Dispatcher\Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
#8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Controller\Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs\admin\index.php(30): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#10 {main}' at C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Controller\Plugin\Broker.php:336
Created: 2011-11-21 18:01:55
Action: EditPackageResponse

----------------------------------------
To obtain more details, turn the debug logging on. For details on how to turn the debug logging on, see the context help on the 'All Settings > Debug Log' page

The plan created without requirement for any domain, it's a dedicated server plan which is just managed by this billing system.

Please help.

Hi Eugene, thanks for answering.
I need some workaround meanwhile, i've got to work somehow,
This system was intented to be used as a billing system for non Plesk panel customers, mostly for dedicated, vps and colocation customers.

I bought it as a leased license which I can't use but yet need to pay for it.

Please advice.
Thanks.

Hi,

Try to replace the following files with attached ones - save old versions before replacing
Official fix will be issued later.

/opt/plesk-billing/lib/admin/include/lib-action/packages/EditPackageResponse.php
/opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-themes/default/admin/templates/widgets/forms/autoEditForm.tpl

Attachments

• custom-fix.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 5
Back