• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Bug Can't access the Extensions first page on Plesk 18.0.62

WSNHosting

Basic Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

Bug Can't access the Extensions first page on Plesk 18.0.62

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

18.0.62, Alma 8 64bit

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

I encountered a problem using it. In extensions with the latest version of browsers, 126 all use the core of Chrome, whether Edge, Brave, Chrome.

It cannot be displayed directly in the first tab of the extension. It shows a blank page with errors in the console log.

This Error

Uncaught Error: Minified React error #185; visit Minified React error #185 – React for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.

see in website detail :

Maximum update depth exceeded. This can happen when a component repeatedly calls setState inside componentWillUpdate or componentDidUpdate. React limits the number of nested updates to prevent infinite loops.

1719975241638-png.26535

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

I've tested it with the latest version of firefox and it doesn't display any problems. This is not related to the network or AV which will be a problem in obstructing the display or sending of various data.

1719982563919-png.26543

And I have used the same browser version, opened in version 18.0.31, which can be used normally without any problems.

ACTUAL RESULT

I think there's a problem. Some programs are not compatible with the core of Chrome or others.

EXPECTED RESULT

Issue an update to urgently fix this problem.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Answer the question

If see correctly on your screenshots is the extension catalog works with FireFox, but not with Edge or Chrome. Is that correct?

Hi, the issue is being investigated by the Plesk dev. team (PPS-16274).

We just lost all ability to login to Plesk on the web panel!

As soon as I login as admin I see the page but then 1 second later it is replaced with “Minified React error #185”

What is going on please? What is the fix?

Can’t post a new issue due to the minimum number of posts. Can’t edit my previous post due to being over 5 minutes ago.

This is on Safari for iPad. Plesk is completely bricked! The entire web panel is dead. How do we apply for a refund for the downtime? Judging from this page Plesk has been bricked for at least 2 weeks with no update from Plesk staff! Rollback your buggy update please, instead of “investigating it”.

Can’t post a new issue due to the minimum number of posts. Can’t edit my previous post due to being over 5 minutes ago.

This is on Safari for iPad. Plesk is completely bricked! The entire web panel is dead. How do we apply for a refund for the downtime? Judging from this page Plesk has been bricked for at least 2 weeks with no update from Plesk staff! Rollback your buggy update please, instead of “investigating it”.
have screen short ?

We just lost all ability to login to Plesk on the web panel!

As soon as I login as admin I see the page but then 1 second later it is replaced with “Minified React error #185”

What is going on please? What is the fix?
Hi there, sorry to read about the issue your having to access Plesk on your server.

The issue your are describing is (likely) different from the issue described in the opening post of this thread, even though they produce the same “Minified React error #185” error. I suspect that the issue you are facing is caused by the new home page dashboard introduced in the Plesk.

To solve the issue connect to your server via SSH (or RPD if it's a Windows server) and with your favorite text editor open the panel.ini configuration file. Located at /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini (or %plesk_dir%admin\conf\panel.ini if your are on a Windows server) and add the following configuration at the end of the file:
Code:
[navigation]
newHomeView.enabled = false

Hi there, sorry to read about the issue your having to access Plesk on your server.

The issue your are describing is (likely) different from the issue described in the opening post of this thread, even though they produce the same “Minified React error #185” error. I suspect that the issue you are facing is caused by the new home page dashboard introduced in the Plesk.

To solve the issue connect to your server via SSH (or RPD if it's a Windows server) and with your favorite text editor open the panel.ini configuration file. Located at /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini (or %plesk_dir%admin\conf\panel.ini if your are on a Windows server) and add the following configuration at the end of the file:
Code:
[navigation]
newHomeView.enabled = false
Hi Kaspar

Thank you for your reply. Is there a way to disable the new home view for iOS users only? Whilst keeping it enabled for customers using compatible devices.

Or can you implement this detection in Plesk please? There is no point showing the new home view to iPad users if it doesn't work (all browsers for iOS are based on Safari, including Chrome, Opera, etc).

Thanks!

Unfortunately there is no way to disable the new home page dashboard for specific devices only. However we are working on a fix, which should be delivered with the next Plesk update.

We've released an update today which fixes the "Minified React error #185" issue. If you have automatic updates enabled (and already run Plesk version 18.0.62) this update should be installed automatically overnight.

Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62 Update 2

Fixed the issue where the new Home screen page would sometimes crash with the “Minified React error #185” error. (PPPM-14497)

Last edited:
Back