• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

BUG: Can't upgrade from Plesk 10.3 to 10.4

Jay Versluis

Regular Pleskian
Yet another bug I wonder?

The 10.3 panel says there is an upgrade available, the product installer launches yet there is no upgrade option. Product installer believes I'm running the latest version (which clearly I'm not).

This is on a server on which I've installed 10.3 only two days ago because the auto installer for 10.4 wasn't working.

Yes I did.

10.4 wasn't working so I installed 10.3 instead. 10.3 then says there's an upgrade available but when I go to the updater there doesn't appear one (even though we know it exists).

You can run 10.4.4 autoinstaller now and perform upgrade your 10.3.1 to 10.4.4 version.

I've tried that too but the system says "You already have Plesk 10.3 installed" and quits.

Maybe I'm not doing it right. I'm downloading it from http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/download/, chmod +x and run it, correct?

I'm on CentOS 6 64bit. I'm using the same autoinstaller file that's currently got a problem when it installs 10.4.4 on a clean system, right?

Back