• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug fixes and workarounds ...

M

MartinWr

How does one get a workaround to a bug in plesk.

I have what appears to be a bug in plesk - it creates an invalid apache configuration file so that I cannot set the "DirectoryIndex" directive etc, yet if I try to make the change myself it keeps overwriting my change.

How does one get someone from parallels to tell me how to work around this problem?

I have a product to January 2012 for which I am paying £15 a month but apparently there is still no support, even for bugs.

Not really, the best you can do is enter in a support request or get whomever you lease your license from to do it on your behalf.

I had already tried that, and found that parallels said that I had to go to the people who sold me the software and the people who sold me the software said I had to go to parallels. After two hours of that I realised that support was not going to be forthcoming ...

However after many many hours wasted I have eventually found out for myself what I need

I wish i could tell you that it will be different - but welcome to Plesk & Parallels :)

Back