• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Bug fixes and workarounds ...

M

MartinWr

How does one get a workaround to a bug in plesk.

I have what appears to be a bug in plesk - it creates an invalid apache configuration file so that I cannot set the "DirectoryIndex" directive etc, yet if I try to make the change myself it keeps overwriting my change.

How does one get someone from parallels to tell me how to work around this problem?

I have a product to January 2012 for which I am paying £15 a month but apparently there is still no support, even for bugs.

Not really, the best you can do is enter in a support request or get whomever you lease your license from to do it on your behalf.

I had already tried that, and found that parallels said that I had to go to the people who sold me the software and the people who sold me the software said I had to go to parallels. After two hours of that I realised that support was not going to be forthcoming ...

However after many many hours wasted I have eventually found out for myself what I need

I wish i could tell you that it will be different - but welcome to Plesk & Parallels :)

Back