1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Bug in 7.5.4 Installer

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by enacht, Aug 22, 2005.

1. enacht

enacht Guest

It appears when changing PLESK options through Add or Remove Programs -> Plesk 7.5.4 for Microsoft Windows -> Change the Options selected during install aren't honored.

I didn't really pay attention, just added the Application Vault items, hit next a bunch of times, and it uninstalled a bunch of stuff (Mailenable, FTP Support, ASP.NET Applications, and and and).

So to be save, be sure to always re-check that your options you selected during installation are checked again, in case you change something in Plesk that way.

2. enacht

enacht Guest

it appears that really screwed up my whole plesk installation.

mailenable mail server doesn't show up in plesk anymore, even when I opt to install it from the installer.

I guess this is a case for plesk support :(

3. enacht

enacht Guest

just FYI:

this problem occurs when a LanguagePack is installed. Plesk Support confirmed this, and according to Plesk Support this problem should be fixed in 7.5.5 and/or as soon as new LPs are released.

4. OlegB

OlegB Guest

Unfortunately Plesk 7.5.4 has such problem which will be fixed in Plesk 7.5.5.