• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug in 7.5.4 Installer

E

enacht

It appears when changing PLESK options through Add or Remove Programs -> Plesk 7.5.4 for Microsoft Windows -> Change the Options selected during install aren't honored.

I didn't really pay attention, just added the Application Vault items, hit next a bunch of times, and it uninstalled a bunch of stuff (Mailenable, FTP Support, ASP.NET Applications, and and and).

So to be save, be sure to always re-check that your options you selected during installation are checked again, in case you change something in Plesk that way.

it appears that really screwed up my whole plesk installation.

mailenable mail server doesn't show up in plesk anymore, even when I opt to install it from the installer.

I guess this is a case for plesk support :(

just FYI:

this problem occurs when a LanguagePack is installed. Plesk Support confirmed this, and according to Plesk Support this problem should be fixed in 7.5.5 and/or as soon as new LPs are released.

Unfortunately Plesk 7.5.4 has such problem which will be fixed in Plesk 7.5.5.

Back