• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

bug in recource calculations plesk 12.0.18 mu75

Linulex

Silver Pleskian
This is a mail i am getting about the subscription in a reseller account overusing, the mail speaks for itself

Subject: <servername> Notification: Resource usage by subscription has exceeded the allotments.

The 'domain.xyz' subscription, owned by user 'reseller', is approaching or already exceeded the resource usage limits:

Disk space: 10 GB limit / 164.3 MB (2%) used / 10075.7 MB (98%) remaining
Traffic: 100 GB/month limit / 116.6 MB/month (0%) used / 102283.4 MB/month (100%) remaining

Offcource the mail doesnt say "servername" or domain.xyz, those are changed for privacy reasons.

regards
Janl

Check value of "Notify when disk space usage reaches" option in Resources of subscription.

At notifications, only "Resource usage limits exceeded by reseller account" to admin is enabled, individual subscription limits are enabled to the reseller and customer, not to admin (this was mailed to admin email and the reseller has a different email adres, i checked).

All reseller accounts are notify when 95% reached.

"Notify me by email in cases of overuse. " for this subscription is not enabled.

regards
Jan

ah, this again

no, i have not checked 12.5.30 because i don't use 12.5.30. You also read the forum, you know why i choose to use another version of your software because as far as i know that version is still fully supported. But apparently creating a kb article is the solution of choise for plesk to fix bugs in supported versions.

Jan

Most probably that you have this case - https://kb.odin.com/en/122951
Have you checked this in Plesk 12.5 where this bug is fixed?

Im sorry to say its not fixed in plesk 12.5.30. I have updated plesk and still recieve these mails

The 'xxxxxxxx.info' subscription, owned by user 'xxxxxxx', is approaching or already exceeded the resource usage limits:

Disk space: 10 GB limit / 90.2 MB (1%) used / 10149.8 MB (99%) remaining
Traffic: 100 GB/month limit / 605.9 MB/month (1%) used / 101794.1 MB/month (99%) remaining

regards
Jan

Back