• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug in Update Module

devCUSoft

New Pleskian
After upgrading to 11.09, my Plesk panel still shows that there is an upgrade to #36 available for the prior 10.4.4 version.

Attachments

• pleskbug36.PNG
    pleskbug36.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 24
I think that upgrade was not correctly completed there. I suggest you try bootstrapper repair for completing upgrade procedure.

Also problem may be in that information of available updates has not been purged from the database during upgrade procedure. Nest running of DailyMaintenance script should fix this issue. Or you can clean it manually in psa database with

DELETE FROM smb_productUpgrades
DELETE FROM smb_componentUpdates

I have reported this issue to developers. They will fix it.

The install went perfectly actually for a change, not one error or problem.

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.0.9-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Doesnt fix the issue. Will go into the database and clean it up.

Hi dev,

Thanks for the update. Let us know exactly what DB changes you had to make, if you don't mind. Would be helpful to future users that may run into the issue.

Fix for this problem is available in MU2.

You may install it using autoinstaller (file PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU2/common/_usr_local_psa_var_upgrade-complete should be downloaded).

File downloading PSA_11.0.9/microupdates/MU2/common/_usr_local_psa_var_upgrade-complete: 100% was finished.
Patching file /usr/local/psa/var/upgrade-complete
Executing /usr/local/psa/var/upgrade-complete

Back