• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug: Plesk Manager for iOS 1.4 with Plesk Panel 11.5.30 #12 - not possible to log in

TomasS1

New Pleskian
Hello,

Plesk Manager:
===
Aug 20 18:28:27 (587fb) [NOTICE] [User] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Created exception MobileConnector\Modules_PleskMobile_Plesk_Api_Exception, message: 'Authentification method is not specified', code: 1029.
Aug 20 18:28:27 (587fb) [NOTICE] [User] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Created exception MobileConnector\Modules_PleskMobile_UserIdentity_Exception, message: 'You have entered incorrect username or password', code: 1001.
===

Plesk Monitor works fine.

Kind regards,

Tomas

These records in log with identifier "notice" mean that exception occurred but was caught and processed correctly.

Could you describe the real problem: Can you connect to you server from Plesk Manager?

Of course, I can't connect (as hinted in my original post).

I wouldn't bother you, if everything was working correctly.

Could you tell me which error is shown in mobile app? Also I can recommend you to remove and add server again in the app.

Hi V,

No error. The application remains silent about it, but doesn't proceed with loading the data (while Plesk Monitor does).

Re-installations (of both counterparts) don't help. I have seen the KB article tackling this, and tried it several times yesterday.

T

I suppose there is some problem with creating secret key. Try the following:
1. Remove server from the app
2. Connect to Plesk database: http://kb.parallels.com/en/3472
3. Run the following query: "select * from secret_keys;" It'll show the list of created secret keys
4. If there are only keys for mobile app (with description like "iphone_manager:plesk\'s iPad") run "delete from secret_keys;" or remove only mobile app secret keys.
5. Try to add server in mobile app.

Let's try to debug why secret key is not created on your server:
1. Edit /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini and add the following lines:
[log]
priority = 7

2. Try to add server in the mobile app
3. See logged records in file /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log

Send me these records by private message and I'll analyse them.

I see. I don't know, what should be included, because this Plesk is supplied to my customer's server by Rackspace directly.

Thank you for looking into this issue for me. I shall wait for the next update.

NB: Plesk Monitor is *not* affected by this issue.

Back