• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Bug? publish from git fails due to wrong permission of scripts in /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/git/scripts

tlwt

New Pleskian
When trying to deploy from remote-repository I get the following error message (also see attachment):

Code:
Klone in Bare-Repository'/var/www/vhosts/xxx.de/git/xxx-tools.git'...
fatal:  cannot exec '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/git//scripts/pass-from-env.sh': Keine Berechtigung
fatal: could not read Password for 'https://[email protected]': Kein passendes Gerät bzw. keine passende Adresse gefunden

As soon as I give 744 permissions to `/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/git//scripts/pass-from-env.sh` the deploy works again.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-24 um 11.21.10.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-24 um 11.21.10.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 23
I have the same problem and I have to set the permissions to that file again manually. This is a real problem and seems it's caused by Plesk internal commands.

I have the same problem. It has worked for me for a time, but a few days ago it stopped working and gives me that same error. I have changed the permissions of /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/git//scripts/pass-from-env.sh to 744, but it still gives the same error.

Can you please create a new thread with the version number of the Git extension and the Plesk version you use?
This command will show the Plesk version:
Code:
# plesk version

Having the same issue recently

# plesk version
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.55.2

Everything is up to date
Code:
fatal: cannot exec '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/git//scripts/pass-from-env.sh': Permission denied
fatal: could not read Password for 'https://####USERNAME####@github.com': No such device or address

Back