• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Bug Roundcube 1.4.12 send/reply mail HTML

Karima

New Pleskian
Hi All,
When I use Roundcube version 1.4.12, and I turn on the feature 'Compose HTML messages' (so except never). The message won't reply/send if it includes HTML.
If I use the 'never' option, everything (including replying to/saving HTML message) the message will save/send.
My plesk is :
Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition
Version 18.0.40
I have checked the log postfix and it does not show any errors. I changed it through Qmail and there is no error.
How to fix it please?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Exactly the same thing happens to me, but I discovered that it is a problem of the first blank line when you make a reply or a forwarding, if you delete it the email works even with html format, however if you reply without deleting that line you can neither save as a draft nor send the mail. Hopefully plesk can help us with this question as it is very damaging to the use of roundcube as webmail.

I just found the problem, I had modsecurity activated with the free comodo rules, I deactivated it and the problem was solved, confirm to me if that solution works for you.

Attachments

• modsecurity.PNG
    modsecurity.PNG
    61 KB · Views: 22
Back