1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Bug with notifications page

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by First Hosting, Jan 28, 2005.

1. First Hosting

First Hosting Guest

Is anyone else unable to change the notifications page from within 7.5.1?

I have two copies and on both I am getting errrors when trying to disable/enable notifications.

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

This works fine. What do you try to do (can you describe the steps)?

3. First Hosting

First Hosting Guest

Just untick the client emails (except help desk) for all functions.

Mind you since posting this - I also cannot change the admin preferences page that includes the skin that I view Plesk in.

In that one I get a page error...

Line 68
    Char 3
    Error Object expected
    .../server/preferences.php?previous_page=server&previous_page=server

This is on both control panels - other pages work fine - maybe it is IE, but I can't see why. Will try opera.

4. First Hosting

First Hosting Guest

Update - it would appear to be IE - not sure why though, as other sections work fine.

I would continue to use Opera, but the graphics in Plesk look awful in opera, buttons such as 'Okay' & 'Cancel' are merged almost into one.

If anyone has any ide as to why IE should bomb out on those pages, I would be grateful to know.

Thanks.