• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug with Page Site Structure

H

HungryH

There seems to be a bug with the page site structure. I cloned a page set and modified it. I added extra pages and moved pages around. I saved the changes and when I go back to edit, the changes seem to have been made.

I then try using it in a trial site. When I get to the Pages step, the correct structure is shown under Standard Pages in the middle but it is wrong under Your site structure on the right. The incorrect order seems to be in the order that I added the pages to the structure, with the latest one at the top.

In testing different scenarios, it also seems to produce an error when it thinks the Flash Intro page is not at the top of the site structure. If I add a Flash page and then add a common page, it seems to think the common page is above the flash page even though I have moved them to their correct positions.

Anyone else get this problem?

Back