• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Bug: Wordpress Toolkit Multisite Installs

Zach

New Pleskian
--------------------------------------------------------------
Plesk Onyx - Latest Updates MU15? - CentOS 7 x64 - SELinux Enabled

It appears there is a bug with the wordpress toolkit and the plugin status with multisite installs - all plugins regardless of status show as inactive.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Open Wordpress Toolkit
Find a multisite install
Open Plugins Screen in toolkit

ACTUAL RESULT
All plugins show inactive

EXPECTED RESULT
Active plugins active and vice versa

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
All my installs are migrated from WHM - on a side note - is the toolkit a fork of WP - CLI ? If so is it possible for the end user to add buttons to the tool (IE flush cache or other supported WP cli commands)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 9.26.32 PM.png

Hello Zach,

Could you please provide more details?
1. Which type of Multi Site do you have? Sub-domain based or directory based?
2. Are these plugins enabled in main Wordpress?

About your questions.
> is the toolkit a fork of WP - CLI ?
A kind of. Wordpress Toolkit uses pathed version of WP-CLI
For 'flush' you may use 'Refresh' button, it will reset a cache.
to_forum.png

Hi Alek,

We have a mix of both types of sites - one is a multisite on a subdomain and one is a directory based install using domain mapping IIRC - sorry its been a while since I had to dig that deep into those installs but more then happy to if it helps sort a bug out - Checking one of the installs quickly it appears there is a mix of plugins activated site wide [generic plugins] and also on a per site basis [Some licensed woocomerce plugins]. The subdomain install is in the doc root of the subdomain subscription in plesk - and the directory install that uses domain mapping is in the doc root of its own customer in Plesk.

Edit: Thanks for the reply on the toolkit purging the cache
Edit2: Cleaned my glasses and fixed my spelling

Last edited:
Back