• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bugs after migrating domains

Dr Zoidberg

New Pleskian
Having just used Migration Manager to move some clients and domains from a 7.5.4 box to an 8.0.1 install, I've noted two odd problems.

The first problem might not be uniquely mine as I can see references to similar (but not identical) bugs in other posts: all the imported domains report ZERO disk usage. This is clearly not correct, so is this the same known bug or something else?

Second, custom buttons set up for domains on the old server were imported across. The functionality for these buttons is now redundant, but when I click on the "Custom Buttons" link under the domain to see them listed and delete them, it shows, "No Custom Buttons" - there's nothing listed for me to delete.

Anyone any ideas how I can fix these two?

TIA

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg The first problem might not be uniquely mine as I can see references to similar (but not identical) bugs in other posts: all the imported domains report ZERO disk usage. This is clearly not correct, so is this the same known bug or something else?
TIA

This will probably change the next time the server updates itself. These numbers don't change "on the fly".

Domains statistics updates once in a day. To manuall update it you may run /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics
Disk space will be calculated properly upon this utility run.

If custom buttons are presented in GUI - they are registered in database somehow. Probably they were created on a client or server level? Can you check it also on "Server > Custom buttons" and "Client > Custom buttons" pages?

Originally posted by 0031
Domains statistics updates once in a day. To manuall update it you may run /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics
Disk space will be calculated properly upon this utility run.

Yup that worked perfectly - thanks.

If custom buttons are presented in GUI - they are registered in database somehow. Probably they were created on a client or server level? Can you check it also on "Server > Custom buttons" and "Client > Custom buttons" pages?

Again, spot on - they were set up under clients but it didn't occur to me that, if created for all domains under a client, they wouldn't then show up under the domains for the client, as well as under the client account.

Thanks!

Back