• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Bugs: Parallels Presence Builder 11.5.11

JCBerg

New Pleskian
Hi Parallels developers,

I have some bugs to report:
- Bug 1: Watermark works as expected in the Editor, however on the published website it is not working. To reproduce:
Step 1: Go to Design -> Colors (I have a Dutch version, so I do a translation)
See picture:
2.JPG
Step 2: Set "Background of website" to #FFFFFF
Step 3: Set "Background of the page" to red or something
Step 4: Set "Watermark" to #FFFFFF
Step 5: Publish and watch on the live site the background of the page overruling the watermark

- Bug 2: Automate length of the sidebars do work in the Editor as expected, but on the published website is does not. To reproduce:
Step 1: Go to Design -> Layout
See picture:
1.JPG
Step 2: Enable the option as shown on the picture above.
Step 3: Set minimal values for Left, Inhoud, and Right to whatever you want
Step 4: Publish and watch on the live site the sidebar have the minimal lenght. The page with content needs to be longer as the content of the sidebar of course.

That was it, hope you find them useful!

Also a quick fix for the watermark height:
Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Edit Meta data and add the following code:
<style>
#watermark {
background-color: #FFF;
}
</style>
<script>
siteBuilderJs(document).ready(function ($) {
var layoutHeight = $('#layout').height();
siteBuilderJs('#watermark').height(layoutHeight);
});
</script>

Last edited:
Hi Parallels developers,

Is the information I provided about the bug usefull?

Thanks, and have a good day!

Dear JCBerg, thank you very much for your feedback. Could you please add information about browser used and post the screens there the bugs themselves are depicted?

Hi Dmitry,

Any news on those bugs? They are still in the latest 11.x version.

About the browers: it is in all browsers. The screens are taken in the admin panel and nothing fancy is added.

Thanks,

Back