• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Build wont create filed

Meletis_Flevarakis

New Pleskian
Hello, i was building a website with the builder and after i tried to publish it i noticed that the files weren't in their place. Even when im trying to publish it over and over again it says that its "succesfully" published.
On the domain im getting a 404 error.
How can i force the build to generate the files again?

Hi Meletis_Flevarakis,

I assume, that you created a subdomain and use the Webpresence builder to create content for that subdomain. According to your DNS - settings, the subdomain routes to the domain - root ( CNAME record points to example.com ), so the Webpresence builder should put the content to example.com instead of subdomain.example.com. You could double check if I am right, by comparing your content in "/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs" and "/var/www/vhosts/eample.com/subdomain.example.com". In order to fix this, please change the CNAME - record to an A record.

The only really "error" from the Webpresence builder is the part "...Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Exception: Invalid controller specified (templates)...". Please be sure not to click around, when the site is still loading, because this will cause errors with unfinished tasks...and will cause the dispatcher to take over, instead of finishing the task.

Back