• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Busines Manager in Plesk 10.0.1

K

kevork

Hello,

After upgrading to 10.0.1, this sign appears on panel:

"Warning: You have connected this server to Business Manager, but the connection is damaged. This could happen because one of the applications was upgraded separately, or because a full server restoration was performed. Please log in to the Business Manager and repair the connection to this server. All business operations in the Panel are currently disabled."

What does it mean?.
Until now I never heard about "Business Manager" on my panel.
How is the way to log into the business manager?
Please, some one would help me?

Thank you,
Jorge.

try a reboot, but don't do use the plesk reboot button.
use the command "reboot" in your prompt.

https://<your host name>:8443/plesk-billing/admin/

Apparently...

easy fix:

simply repair all tables in the billing database (just login with the admin mysql user to see the database)

I have the same issue on a CentOS server (Linux 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5xen) running plesk 10.0.1. I have used phpMyAdmin with root privilages to repair the "billing" database. I ran "repair" to fix the MyISAM tables and "optimize" for the InnoDB tables. The tables are now shown as fine however I receive the same error message as the original poster. (I have rebooted the server and this did nothing.) Any ideas?

I have the same problem and have tried the same as Omega5O. Repair/Optimize all tables and reboot via SSH. No joy.

Any other ideas on what the root of the problem might be?

Same problem

I have the same problem. checked and repaired the tables. Rebooted. Nothing. I have installed 10.1.1 version. Also , i was able to log into https://<your host name>:8443/plesk-billing/admin/ .

Same problem.

What's the exact procedure to repair this?

Could we have a KB for this please?

Thanks for advance.

I've done:

mysqlcheck -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` psa -r

and a ssh reboot, but always the same problem...:

Database Error

Failed to connect to database. Check database configuration.

Hello,

After upgrading to 10.0.1, this sign appears on panel:

"Warning: You have connected this server to Business Manager, but the connection is damaged. This could happen because one of the applications was upgraded separately, or because a full server restoration was performed. Please log in to the Business Manager and repair the connection to this server. All business operations in the Panel are currently disabled."

What does it mean?.
Until now I never heard about "Business Manager" on my panel.
How is the way to log into the business manager?
Please, some one would help me?

Thank you,
Jorge.

up please!

Sadly, not only this, there more items about plesk does not provide any answer.
This is not only sad, the lack of answers about things that appear after upgrades is killing my little business.
:(

Back