• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Buy support ticket and NOW !!!!

webstyler

Basic Pleskian
OMG..

bad bad bad bad bad services, absolutely wrong information and helpdesk !!

I lost hour .. your stupid procedure for ticket NOT WORK !!!

From my Plesk Panel click on Support, fill all row of form on your site .. and after a message advise of support payment..

OK, I'm a 2 ticket .. read to go back and click submit .. make this and NOT WORK

Helpdesk not HELP without ticket .. but NOBODY get my TICKET

worst.. stupid system..

and is a really nice that I have must because YOUR upgrade procedure stopped and not WORK .. this STUPID bug is a cost for me, for buyed ticket and for know HOW TO GET PAYED HELP !!!!

Yes, I too ran around in circles on their support system...
I purchased a ticket. Entered in ALL the info that was required on their form, yet to have the system not recognize my ticket number. Then, after doing this several times I found a phone number to call. I called them, gave them the ticket number, but ... I never got a call back. I had to call again, tell them the entire story that I purchased a ticket, gave Parallels techs the ticket number, then only to receive an email that 'I was requesting' free support.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Their system really is bad. Yes, I do agree with you. There is room for improvement.
About a year ago I purchased a ticket and it litterally took me a month to get someone.
Their techs are very good. I have to commend Parallels on good techs.

Back