• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Call to undefined method TmplWarnForm::error()

S

SvetoslavM

Hi All,

I just setup a staging server running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 with plesk 9.2.2

When I try to create a domain via command line tools I receive this error:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method TmplWarnForm::error() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuDomain.php on line 995 PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 20 in request cleanup in Unknown on line 0

The domain I tried to create is: domain123.TESTDOMAIN.st1.domain.ca

Everything ending in st1.domain.ca is hosted on my staging server.

Do you have any ideas how to fix it ?

Note:
I add subdomains as regular domains because of the stats and restrictions that domain setup allows compared to subdomains.

The problem may be caused by incorrect package psa-api installed on the server. Please verify the package has version 9.2.2. Use commands "rpm -q psa-api" or "dpkg -l psa-api" to check this.

Hi Thank you for the reply.

Here is what I have:

[root@st1 ~]# rpm -q psa-api
psa-api-9.2.2-rhel5.build92090714.19
[root@st1 ~]#

If you use domain template - try to create domain without one.
Maybe It will help localize this issue...

Maa, Thank you!
of course it was related to templates.
I removed the -template parameter and then added the -ip and it worked out.
This is definitely a Plesk bug.
The same command is working for Plesk 8.6

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the command I used:

[root@st1 slavi]# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --create 'slavi6.another-domain.st1.domain.ca' -owner 'cli46' -login 'ftpuser46' -passwd '57708717' -status 'enabled' -dns 'true' -hosting 'true' -hst_type 'phys' -php 'true' -php_safe_mode 'false' -notify 'false' -template My_Domain_Template_1 -ip 192.168.1.46
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method TmplWarnForm::error() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuDomain.php on line 995
PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 20 in request cleanup in Unknown on line 0
[root@st1 slavi]#

My_Domain_Template_1 contains limits e.g. 50MB space, 1GB bandwidth, 10 domain aliases, 10 subdomains, PHP hosting

I have installed the developer license (5 domain limit).
Currently I have 2 domains added in Plesk.
I was advised to add subdomains as regular domains because I can see/apply limits space and bandwidth.

I updated the Domain Templates and now it seems to work.
I had Limits .... and also limits in Physical hosting.
when I removed the Physical hosting limits I was able to use templates

Back