• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Can i add a remote sql server on a service node?

Nik

New Pleskian
I want to add a seperate remote sql server on each service node. Is this possible? Right now i can see database servers settings only in the management node.

Hi @Nik

I want to add a seperate remote sql server on each service node.

No. Plesk Multi Server has a centralized management of the remote databases. When you add a remote database server at the management node, it will be added to each service node as well.

Anthony thank you for reply.

So if i add a remote database on the management node, all databases from all the service nodes will be in the remote database server?

@Nik

Thank you for your question.

So if i add a remote database on the management node, all databases from all the service nodes will be in the remote database server?

The using of default database server can be managed by the option of Service plan. You are able to add a couple of database servers and store the databases on the chosen server. By default, a new database will be created on the service node's database server.

Back