1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can I change the design of Plesk Billing?

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by LiamQ, Jun 29, 2011.

1. LiamQ

LiamQ Guest

I'm working on reselling some web hosting using Plesk and I have Plesk Billing installed. The problem is the order form as in where you give the new account a domain name and pay for the web hosting doesn't look too good. It's very plain and doesn't fit in with my website. I was wondering if there is a way to change the design manually or a way to get themes for it.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    There is no possibility to customize CBM interface. As far as I know CBM interface will be seriously redesigned in 10.3 version.

3. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Unfortunately we have no description how to perform customization for Plesk Billing (6.x or 5.x, I suppose).
    But you can try to perform the steps described in docs for Customer & Business Manager, the successor of Plesk Billing here - http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...usiness-manager-administrator-guide/16960.htm

I recommend you to review the newest versions of Customer & Business Manager and to consider the upgrade to it.