• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Can I use Lisence for 8.3 Linux Plesk at multiple machine?

F

Frederick R

Guest
Can I use Single Lisence for 8.3 Linux Plesk at multiple machine? and make it up an alive at the same time.

Can someone help me regarding this issue.

Appreciate your responce thanks..



Thanks.

Fred
 
Hello Fred,

I'm afraid it is impossible. Here is a quote from our end user license agreement( http://www.parallels.com/about/eula/ ):

1.2. Scope of Use. You may use one copy of the Software activated by a license key on a single server (virtual or physical) owned, leased, or otherwise controlled by you, at a single time. If you have multiple license keys for the Software, you may make and use as many copies of the Software as you have license keys.

We can provide temporary license key for specific purposes only, such as migration.

Regards,
Denis.
 
Hi Denis,

Can I use or transfer the LICENSE KEY to other machine in case my current server(machine) failed?
Or do I need to purchase another KEY for the new machine? I would like to clarify this issue for backup purposes.

Thanks..
 
Back
Top