• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can I use Lisence for 8.3 Linux Plesk at multiple machine?

F

Frederick R

Can I use Single Lisence for 8.3 Linux Plesk at multiple machine? and make it up an alive at the same time.

Can someone help me regarding this issue.

Appreciate your responce thanks..

Thanks.

Fred

Hello Fred,

I'm afraid it is impossible. Here is a quote from our end user license agreement( http://www.parallels.com/about/eula/ ):

1.2. Scope of Use. You may use one copy of the Software activated by a license key on a single server (virtual or physical) owned, leased, or otherwise controlled by you, at a single time. If you have multiple license keys for the Software, you may make and use as many copies of the Software as you have license keys.

We can provide temporary license key for specific purposes only, such as migration.

Regards,
Denis.

Hi Denis,

Can I use or transfer the LICENSE KEY to other machine in case my current server(machine) failed?
Or do I need to purchase another KEY for the new machine? I would like to clarify this issue for backup purposes.

Thanks..

Back