• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not find registry resource for Application ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

scool

Basic Pleskian
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates:
Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: Can not find registry resource for Application ID 8f27b0c0-b80f-4d77-8164-26f5886dbb37 file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 27 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: Can not find registry resource for Application ID 8f27b0c0-b80f-4d77-8164-26f5886dbb37 file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 27 code: 0 Previous error: Apspp_Exception: Can not find registry resource for Application ID 8f27b0c0-b80f-4d77-8164-26f5886dbb37 file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Apspp/Registry.php line: 147 code: 0. The error message containing the detailed error descriptions was sent to you by e-mail. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files.

Does anyone knows what this is about?

Thank you Abdi, yes i have already check that. Not worked

Last edited:
The owner of the website said to me that for some reason installed twice the wordpress package via application vault.
Then he tried to unistall both installation, and then the plesk crashed with the error above.

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.png

Now, on the menu left, the attached error appeared, and i haven't found any kb article to help me.
Can you please assist? i suppose i have to manually login to mysql and remove several entries.

Ofcourse i cannot remove client account and re-created it, neither via ssh. The same error appears again.
[root@ns1 ~]# /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription -r domain.tld
Can not find registry resource for Application ID 8f27b0c0-b80f-4d77-8164-26f5886dbb37

Last edited:
It appears that this application was broken and the only solution is removing it. Try to do following:

mysql> select * from apsContextsApplications where registryApplicationId="8f27b0c0-b80f-4d77-8164-26f5886dbb37";
mysql> delete from apsContextsApplications where id=XXX;

XXX is id from first select.

As i said, the customer just tried to unistall wordpress app, from application vault. I have no idea what is supposed to go wrong on such an action. this is very weird.
I tried to have explained from the customer exactly what he did, but he only said that by mistake he installed twice wordpress app, and on unistall the subscription crached.

At this time, every customer logging in on my panel, see the menu error on the left menu. (white screenshot).
Current customer , cannot login, and on login action the following error appears

Screenshot_1.png

It is database inconsistency. Try to search related KB articles and fix it in database by yourself or contact Support Team if you can't.

Unfortunatly i cannot afford this time (per incident support $75) , and only related kb article i found is this, but not helped
http://kb.parallels.com/en/112733

How is possible a wrong action by a customer to destroy the psa records? isn't a bit risky?

How is possible a wrong action by a customer to destroy the psa records? isn't a bit risky?
It is difficult to say without detailed investigation directly on customer's server. Therefore I suggest contact Support Team.

I had a similar issue.
A customer had clicked the install app button several times in a row (it wasn't going fast enough for them..).

They then tried to delete it multiple times again.

I did the dumps as described in http://kb.parallels.com/en/112733
And then grepped both .sql's for the Application ID.

Only the psa dump had the entry.

I managed to fix the error by running:

Code:
mysql> SELECT * FROM psa.apsContextsApplications WHERE psa.apsContextsApplications.registryApplicationId = 'x6d3x1ds-6dz5-s5xq-d956-5x5fg5sjl564';
+----+--------------+--------------------------------------+
| id | apsContextId | registryApplicationId                |
| 89 |           56 | x6d3x1ds-6dz5-s5xq-d956-5x5fg5sjl564 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> SELECT * FROM psa.apsContexts WHERE psa.apsContexts.id IN (SELECT psa.apsContextsApplications.apsContextId FROM psa.apsContextsApplications WHERE psa.apsContextsApplications.registryApplicationId = 'x6d3x1ds-6dz5-s5xq-d956-5x5fg5sjl564');
+----+-----------+---------+-------+----------------+
| id | pleskType | pleskId | ssl   | subscriptionId |
| 56 | hosting   |     304 | false |            259 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> DELETE FROM psa.apsContexts WHERE psa.apsContexts.id IN (SELECT psa.apsContextsApplications.apsContextId FROM psa.apsContextsApplications WHERE psa.apsContextsApplications.registryApplicationId = 'x6d3x1ds-6dz5-s5xq-d956-5x5fg5sjl564');
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.01 sec)

mysql> DELETE FROM psa.apsContextsApplications WHERE psa.apsContextsApplications.registryApplicationId = 'x6d3x1ds-6dz5-s5xq-d956-5x5fg5sjl564';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)

Hope this helps someone out!

(The numbers and id's have been replaced, but the logic has been kept)

It seems that the logic has been changes since some recent micro update:

Code:
mysql> select * from apsContextsApplications;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'apsc.apsContextsApplications' doesn't exist

[root@ppu11-5 ~]# grep 'patch version' /root/.autoinstaller/microupdates.xml
<patch version="30" timestamp="" installed-at="20140129T165405" />

[root@ppu11-5 ~]# plesk db

mysql> select * from apsContextsApplications;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> desc apsContextsApplications;
+-----------------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+-----------------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id | int(10) unsigned | NO | PRI | NULL | auto_increment |
| apsContextId | int(10) unsigned | NO | | NULL | |
| registryApplicationId | varchar(36) | NO | | NULL | |
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back