• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not remove domain on Subscriptions

VietMinsk

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm using plesk Panel version 11.0.9 Update #60 . I get this error when remove domain on Subscriptions . Please help me

Error: Unable to delete system user: SysUser->_systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: Class not registered (COM Error 80040154) at Can't CreateInstance(psa.scheduler.device.PSASchedulerCollection)

step 1.pngstep 2.pngstep3.png

Last edited:
Try to go domain.com Scheduled Tasks ( Websites & Domains > Scheduled Tasks ), and check that you see the following warning:

"Error: Domain was suspended by administrator."

Make sure that status of this domain in domains table of psa database is 0. Set it to 0 if it is not. After that try remove domain again. Contact Parallels Support Team if you are not familiar with SQL.

Dear Igorg,

Thx for reply. I see the following warning:

"Error: Domain was suspended by administrator."

step5.png

And i have a question. How to checkstatus of this domain in domains table of psa database is 0. Set it to 0 if it is not ? I'm using mssql ( Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Edition (64-bit) )

What about:

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin
dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select status from domains where name='yourdomain.com'"

Update:

I have just set that status of this domain in domains table of psa database is 0 but i still can not remove.

step9.png

Contact Support Team. Looks like there is other reason and it should be investigated directly on your server.

have you checked the logs on eventviewer? Also have you tried upgrading it to latest plesk 11.5

Back