• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Can not update Plesk 12.5.30

Elodie

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a update task scheduled for my dedicated server (CentOS 6.5) on Plesk 12.5.30 but it does not work at all.

Log :
Execution failed.
Command: autoinstaller
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --select-product-id
[1] => plesk
[2] => --select-release-current
[3] => --upgrade-installed-components
[4] => --include-components-from-class
[5] => vendor=parallels
[6] => --include-components-from-class
[7] => patched
)

Details: Doing restart of Plesk Installer...
Downloading file products.inf3: 0%
Downloading file products.inf3: server response timeout. Will retry in 3 second(s)...
Downloading file products.inf3 (retry 1 of 3): 0%
Downloading file products.inf3 (retry 1 of 3): server response timeout. Will retry in 7 second(s)...
Downloading file products.inf3 (retry 2 of 3): 0%
Downloading file products.inf3 (retry 2 of 3): server response timeout. Will retry in 15 second(s)...
Downloading file products.inf3 (retry 3 of 3): 0%
Downloading file products.inf3 (retry 3 of 3): server response timeout
Downloading file versions.inf3: 0%
Downloading file versions.inf3: server response timeout. Will retry in 3 second(s)...
Downloading file versions.inf3 (retry 1 of 3): 0%
Downloading file versions.inf3 (retry 1 of 3): server response timeout. Will retry in 7 second(s)...
Downloading file versions.inf3 (retry 2 of 3): 0%
Downloading file versions.inf3 (retry 2 of 3): server response timeout. Will retry in 15 second(s)...
Downloading file versions.inf3 (retry 3 of 3): 0%
Downloading file versions.inf3 (retry 3 of 3): server response timeout

ERROR: Failed to read product information from the file : Can't process products.inf3: Failed to download the file ftp://parallels.mirrors.ovh.net/parallels/products.inf3:
server response timeout

Can't process versions.inf3: Failed to download the file ftp://parallels.mirrors.ovh.net/parallels/versions.inf3:
server response timeout

Not all packages were installed.
Please resolve this issue and try to install the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.

When I try to do it manually the Update page does not load "Error time out".

I do not know what to do to make it works. I want to upgrade my server on Plesk 17. Can you help me please ?

Back