• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Can not upload Install a License Key on plesk 11,5 debian 7

DzevadF

New Pleskian
On my server i installed debian 7. After that i install plesk 11.5. Everthing was ok

But when i try to upload Licence Key i am getting error "502 Bad Gateway,nginx".

Any idea sugestion how to fix it? Or is there any other way how to install licence key

Thanks

Also i try clean install on Cent OS 6.4 but i have same problem.

Can somebuddy help me please?
Thanks

If the browser returns the error 502 Bad Gateway, make sure that the Apache service is running on the server:
# /etc/init.d/httpd start //RedHat based
# /etc/init.d/apache2 start //Debian based

The status of the Apache service can be also checked from the PP Control Panel: Tools & Settings > Services Management

Also you can install license by CLI command:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/keymng --install --source-file <source path>

Same problem on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (PLESK with MU#13, clean server installation)
I have installed the license via the CLI command, everything was installed, but when I want to see the license: "502 Bad Gateway,nginx".

On CentOS 6.4 license installed without problems

If the browser returns the error 502 Bad Gateway, make sure that the Apache service is running on the server:
# /etc/init.d/httpd start //RedHat based
# /etc/init.d/apache2 start //Debian based

The status of the Apache service can be also checked from the PP Control Panel: Tools & Settings > Services Management

Also you can install license by CLI command:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/keymng --install --source-file <source path>

Apache is up and running.

I try to install licence using CLI but allways i am getting an error

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/keymng --install --source-file <source path>

This is a command to install using CLI.

My licence is located in /root
licence key is xxxx.xxxxxx.key i want licnce to be in dir /root/licence

What would be my source file and source path

Is this is correct?

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/keymng --install --/root/licence </root/xxxx.xxxxxx.key>

Back