• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Can Plesk 7.5.2 mysql3 be upgraded with art's mysql4 with full php support?

C

CBiLL

Guest
Well I been waitnig and waiting for plesk to come out with mysql4 and look like they will never come out with mysql4.

Now I got a script requires mysql4 so I need to know if I could upgrade using art's mysql4 or it will break the plesk 7.5.2 ..

Becasue from reading several posts in this forum it look like Plesk 7.5.2 doesn't work well with Art's mysql4

Bill
 
I found out you have to excute mysql_fix_privilege_tables to covert the databases table from 3 to 4

Thanks
Bill
 
Back
Top