• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Can plesk help me in SEO of my website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plesk does not provide services to SEO optimization for your site. But we provide you with a convenient SEO Toolkit for this.

I don't think that the plesk can help you with SEO for your website. You should take a package from an SEO company if you want good results for your website. I can advise SEO surrey because they know their job and can help you a lot. Moreover, they can advise you or rebuild your site to be more functional and practical because the promotion depends a lot of how was created your site. I use them and I was very satisfied, now I don't need them because I have potential customers which buy from me every month.

Last edited:
Here is my website. I'm going to buy plesk premium plan. I just want to know can plesk help me with it's SEO or not?
Bro Plesk is an automation tool not a seo tool. I have also installed plesk on my tech website but for its Seo I have bought some digital marketing tools like ahrefs, moz ,semrush etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro Plesk is an automation tool not a seo tool. I have also installed plesk on my tech website but for its Seo I have bought some digital marketing tools like ahrefs, moz ,semrush etc.
Yes you are right. Bro I need tools for SEO ranking for website. Please suggest me some basic tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are right. Bro I need tools for SEO ranking for website. Please suggest me some basic tools.
I would suggest very basic tools :
First of all please add your website to Google Search Console- Webmaster tools
Then add your site to Google Analytics to track performance of your site
You can use Keyword Planner to check potentials keywords that people are using to search your site
Then you can use seoptimer to check your site issues and make your site seo-friendly

How's ahrefs? It's a bit on a pricey side. Wanted to get the subscription, but have some doubts if it's worthwhile investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back