• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can we see a list of the hierarchy tree of accounts (Resellers->clients->all domains)

fran@

Basic Pleskian
Can we see a list of the hierarchy tree of accounts (Resellers->clients->all domains) before deleting a Reseller or a Client account?

In Plesk 9, when deleting a Reseller or Client account, we were prompted for a confirmation displaying a list of the hierarchy of clients/domain accounts to be deleted.
Could we get this feature back?

Plesk 11 does not display the hierarchy of the accounts as before: one can't see a list of all subscriptions owned by a Reseller.
One has to click on Reseller to see its own subsciptions, then on each Customer to see the list of subscriptions managed by these customers: it's not very efficient.

I just upgraded some Plesk 9.5.4 servers to Plesk 11, and the hierarchy of accounts is not like I'd like to see it.
I have to re-create accounts manually and re-assign the subscription to the new accounts.
I just deleted a Reseller subscription "by accident".

The list of subscription does not show the reseller information, just the client information,.

Thank you!

/Fran

Back