• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Can we see a list of the hierarchy tree of accounts (Resellers->clients->all domains)

fran@

Basic Pleskian
Can we see a list of the hierarchy tree of accounts (Resellers->clients->all domains) before deleting a Reseller or a Client account?

In Plesk 9, when deleting a Reseller or Client account, we were prompted for a confirmation displaying a list of the hierarchy of clients/domain accounts to be deleted.
Could we get this feature back?

Plesk 11 does not display the hierarchy of the accounts as before: one can't see a list of all subscriptions owned by a Reseller.
One has to click on Reseller to see its own subsciptions, then on each Customer to see the list of subscriptions managed by these customers: it's not very efficient.

I just upgraded some Plesk 9.5.4 servers to Plesk 11, and the hierarchy of accounts is not like I'd like to see it.
I have to re-create accounts manually and re-assign the subscription to the new accounts.
I just deleted a Reseller subscription "by accident".

The list of subscription does not show the reseller information, just the client information,.

Thank you!

/Fran

Back