• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cannot access admin

R

Ragnarsson

hi, I just upgraded to 10.3 and I cannot access the admin part! I get the message below once trying to access the admin part. I have done the "set password" as described, but no luck...

ERROR: PleskMainDBException
mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file

0: common_func.php3:619
reconnect()
1: common_func.php3:582
db_connect()
2: auth.php3:146
ERROR: PleskMainDBException
mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file

0: common_func.php3:619
reconnect()
1: common_func.php3:582
db_connect()
2: auth.php3:146

Thanks, I did follow thoose instructions but I get the same error message in command prompt!

Back