• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot access FTP, restarted apache with root

S

Scriptor

Hi, I have a problem, I restarted httpd while being on my root account, and that screwed up a lot of things as in, I get 403 error on all my sites, because "user apache" cannot access the folders because they are not owned by apache user. so I changed the ownership to apache and now I can't access my ftp with my domain logins... how can I fix this? very urgent, thank you very much.

It seems as if u might of really messed up some serious permissions and ownerships required by plesk's design for your clients and/or domains.

I could take a look at your server and most likely fix the permission and ownership issues, although there is going to be administrative fees for this.

If you are in dire need and are interested, please contact me via PM or email immediately. I am available right now.

Hopefully I can help ya.

Depending on the amount of domains and files to fix, could be quite a task, so pricing will be justified by time consumed for this.

Back